Thursday, August 6, 2009

Great ways to save money and still get Holiday decor

After any holiday you will find almost everything on sale if not 75% off or so. I do this with all my christmas items especially. Christmas is my favorite so a few days after the rush is over I head to my local wal-mart and target and shop the clearance. I got all my goodie bags for next year for $1. These will hold up 100 people's worth of food items. I love baking goodies so what a great way to save yet allow people to enjoy. Halloween is another great way to get cute costumes. Even if you do not celebrate you can still get dress up clothing for your children much cheaper after the holiday... Being patient is the hard part I know I do it alot.... Another great way to save in the holiday season is celebrate christmas with your family after christmas. Get great deals after Christmas. What a great way to get more things for your family with out missing the holiday. Get creative if you see something on sale that you know your child will still want a few months from now purchase it and put it in a special spot so you will not forget... ;)

0 comments: