Sunday, August 9, 2009

Garage Sales for Winter Clothing

Do you need winter clothing for your little ones? If so start checking out garage sales. Garage sales are a great way to cloth your children especially young children this way. Sometimes you can even find new clothing that has never been worn for a reasonable price. There are also group garages sales. For an example, www.herewegrowagain.biz is a large garage sale that happens a couple of times a year. Their prices are not retail and not garage sale. They are right in the middle. However as the sale goes on prices get cheaper. This is what I wait for. I believe if I am not mistaken on Saturday all prices go 50%. So check it out later and see if you can even find some play clothing for your kiddos.

1 comments:

Dian said...

Thanks for that. I need to search for a big garage sale in my area!

Dian
www.groceryshopforfree.com