Thursday, August 6, 2009

Do you know where every dollar goes?

If you do awesome Job!!! Make sure to follow the good ole' budget. Yes I said budget. I know most people hate this word, but it works. Sit down figure out what you want to spend on each item, and what you are spending. Do not cut it all at once! That is a disaster waiting to happen, you will certainly fail. That can make all parties feel frustrated! Label items from clothing, to food, restaurants, etc. I personally pull out everything I can in cash. This keeps me from spending money I do not have! I am tired of giving Visa, Master Card my hard earned money arent you? Whether you right it out on paper or for the nerd, use an excel spreadsheet.. (That is what I call my husband, so please don't be offended) There are also things like quicken to help you keep a closer track on your money. Find what works for you! Debit cards can be a bad thing when you do not realize how much money you are spending! Pay attention, right it out... You can make financial goals of where you want to be in the future this may help you stay on track. Happy Tracking Your Money!

0 comments: