Friday, April 17, 2009

Price Chopper and Hy Vee

Check your sale ad's this week tons of 10 for 10$... I used coupons on top of it all, I ended up saving 144$ on my bill at Price Chopper this week. I only spent 162. Yes ladies I almost saved half of my bill doing deals with coupons. I got tons of deals, and this food will last us at least a couple of months if not more.

The cashier at price chopper said I set a record on how much any person has savedin her line. The cash register even stopped in the middle with all the coupons I had and asked for a manger. The manager had to finish putting the last half of my coupons in the system. She was in complete shock. The cashier asked me if I do this alot. I let her know about my 28 cent bargain at CVS. I only spent 28cents and walked out with 6 bags of groceries with my sales and coupons, then I had CVS bucks. I then let her know about my walgreens trip yesterday. I walked out of the store with 4 bags of groceries and had 58cents to spare. I had sales plus coupons plus walgreens money, and then a walgreens giftcard they had sent me for buying items last month. She then could not believe everything I told her. Then the whole line of people behind got interested in this deal. So I just let all know my plans of organizing my coupons and ads!!!!

0 comments: