Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cheerios

This morning I was so excited to get things done... Yet, I find myself cleaning up messes... Yippee another day of cleaning... My hubbie was sleeping in this morning cause he stayed up late doing the oil changes in the cars and mower for the season. Which I am glad he did, however he brought up the diaper bag which had cheerios in them. I did not see this either until my son had already found them. I looked and there was the mess all over the floor he had opened the container and was eating the cheerios off the floor, yeah he spilled them in my hallway, kitchen and dining room. I love messes like these I find cheerios for months after this. Then to top it all of I get to do laundry today. I hate laundry of all things laundry. seriously why did God have to event cloths that we have to clean, why not design us to have perment clothing or something of the sort... lol... Later I get to run my cat to the vet, the great part about it is she hates cars, vet, and anything that does not involve her home. She is completely skiddish. She will probably pee everywhere in her container which I will get to clean.... So exciting! Well I need to be thankful I guess that I have a cat... I need to be thankful that I can clean up the messes I guess, I really need to change my heart, huh...

0 comments: