Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stay at home mom's credit

To all you who stay at home... You are doing a great thing! The other day I had someone tell me that staying at home must be so easy. They continued on saying that you dont even have a job. Well I let them know staying at home is harder than working. I told them all the things I do in just a single day. They could not believe it! So for all you moms who struggle with this battle. You are doing the right thing! Your kids will know you love them! Keep up the good work and strive to do better tomorrow. We all could use improvement, including myself! Don't compare yourself to the amazing mother next door we all have one of those. Be happy with who God made you! You were made by the most amazing creator, and He knows what your kids need. Follow him and you will succeed!

0 comments: