Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coupon Sunday

The Sunday paper is great way to get coupons. I get very excited in the mornings looking for my paper. Before church I go pick it up. Then after church and family lunch time. Its couponing time.. Yeah baby! I usually spend a couple of hours just enjoying myself. I organize my coupon book, to make sure I don't have any expired coupons. Then I add the new ones. I also pull out the ones that will be expiring soon in hopes of finding a sale on them as well.



I go through every sale ad. Yes ladies I said every. You never know what is the best deal until you look at it all... Match as many coupons as you can with a sale. That is a great way to save money or even get the item FREE! Yes I said FREE! I have gotten tons of items FREE.

There are many other ways to get coupons, but that will be for a later date.

0 comments: